Global Finance is not considered a financial institution by the state of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions conducted with Global Finance are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Business is conducted in the State of Georgia Only!
- Pawns transactions that become more than 10 days delinquent will become subject to loss of collateral.
- Non-payment on pawn transactions will result in loss of collateral.
- Global Finance practices responsible lending to those in need of funds for emergencies and other immediate financial needs. Global Finance does not lend with the anticipation of default to gain control of collateral. Please borrow responsibly to ensure retention of collateral.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on pawns may be as high as 300%. A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of a pawn transactions are only by agreement of both parties and are subject to timely payment. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “contact us” tab for a physical address.
- Global Finance complies and adheres to all State and local pawn codes.